Which tea ☕️ is the healthiest?
This is the number one question I’m asked.
Here’s my answer – The healthiest tea is the one you like most. Because then you’ll drink more of it, and less unhealthy options like pop🥤, coffee and alcohol.
Anything that comes from the tea plant 🌱 is good for you.
Remember…it’s a plant.
A beautiful and magical gift from Mother Nature 🙌 that’s been used as a health tonic for over 5,000 years.
Here are some healthy tea facts, keeping in mind I’m not a doctor. But I’ve watched
a lot of Grey’s Anatomy so I’m sure that counts:
• Rich in antioxidants, vitamins & minerals that help fortify the immune system –
nature’s very first vitamin water!
• The detoxifying effects of antioxidants can help regenerate and repair cells
and protect against harmful free radicals.
• Polyphenols are believed to reduce the risk of degenerative diseases because
they protect the sections of the brain responsible for learning and memory.
• Powerful stress buster because of a unique amino acid, L-theanine, which
increases alpha waves in the brain and relaxes the mind.
• Flavonoids help protect the heart from cardiovascular disease. There are 750x
more flavonoids in a cup of tea vs. a cup of coffee.
• Antimicrobial qualities help prevent dental cavities and bad breath.
• Fluoride in tea strengthens teeth and increases bone density.
• Post-meal digestive drink.
• Can stimulate metabolism and burn calories.
• Significantly reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
Interested in learning more?
Get the free gift 💝 I created where I share the 10 things you really need to know before your next cup of tea – www.teawithtracie.ca/free-guide